Monday 18 February 2013

Group Shelters

I carry a group shelter almost everywhere I go in the outdoors whether for work or leisure: its in my ruck sack when in the mountains; the emergency bag when caving and is standard group kit when canoeing. 

However, if you are anything like me you will very rarely take the shelter out of its bag & use it! Maybe its because if you've been around for a while you still call it an "emergency shelter" (?) - I reckon I'm guilty of this.

Last week when out with my family on a cold, windy & wet day in North Wales I got one of my under used group shelters out & we ate lunch in it. Check out a very small person's face at the end of the 15 second video to tell you what she thought of the idea of eating her lunch protected from the elements!!

View Here




Thanks to Martin for the clip


No comments:

Post a Comment